Welcome, friend! Thanks for taking the time to visit our photo blog.

Being able to capture the emotion, essence and beauty transcending from a subject is something we find amazing.
We hope you'll enjoy the photos we've shared here, feedback and comments are very much welcome and appreciated. Thank you!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Malaysian Mums

I took this photo during a visit to a flower farm in Cameron Highlands, Malaysia a few years back. Cameron Highlands is the largest and most famous hill resort and leading producer of flowers in Malaysia, you will also find an abundance of tea plantations and vegetable/fruit farms here.

This is my entry to Photohunt and Today's Flowers.

15 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful mums. have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Haven't been to Cameron Highlands for so long... maybe for my next trip back I'll head there... I remember the fresh veggies being so plentiful and cheap :)

    Here's my first participation in the Photo Hunt!!

    cheers,
    *lynne*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful mums! I love mums!

    I did yellow today, too! I hope you can come visit.

    http://ilovenewyorktravel.net/photo-hunters-yellow/

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice shot. Mine's up, hope you visit my photo hunt too. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors are awesome. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous mums! Love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely photo, great colour......

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining Today's Flowers!!
    I hope you'll post more pictures of Dubai.
    Great shot of a beautiful mum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photo, I love the bright colurs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are so exquisit. I love how the colours shift softly from burned orange to light yellow. A wonderful bunch of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Flowers are just so lovely, and this one is more than lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful flowers...
    Pls. join me this Thursday at "This Way Thurs-Way"

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. those are the most gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate it a lot. Have a great day =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Community Listings