Welcome, friend! Thanks for taking the time to visit our photo blog.

Being able to capture the emotion, essence and beauty transcending from a subject is something we find amazing.
We hope you'll enjoy the photos we've shared here, feedback and comments are very much welcome and appreciated. Thank you!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

View From The Top

Took this photo while on an airplane ride to Davao City, Philippines a couple of years back. One of the perks of getting a window seat is being able to capture beautiful sights like this and leaving you speechless...

Check out other wet entries for Watery Wednesday HERE and Wordless Wednesday entries HERE.

10 comments:

  1. Very nice. It looks as if the clouds were touching the ground, or a part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an excellent shot, I've tried to do this lately but I didn't get good results as this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breathtaking perspective! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is spectacular. What colors there are down below! Thanks for sharing this one. Don't you hate it when someone else gets the window seat and the first thing they do it pull down the shade and go to sleep! Oh well. By the way, your photos are fabulous. Are you still using the D40x? That's what I use - well the D40. I'm quite happy with it...Enjoy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like every time I get a window seat we wind up over a solid cloud bank and there's nothing like this to see.

    But once in a while...

    Glad you got this one, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, It's me again. Yes, you certainly can add my blog to your side bar. I will do the same for yours. I love seeing your images!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sharp image from up there. Very pleasant sight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love seeing clouds from above. It's enchanting. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's super! Great job! I always forget to shoot out the plane window.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice aerial shot. I've never been able to get anything but clouds when I fly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate it a lot. Have a great day =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Community Listings