Welcome, friend! Thanks for taking the time to visit our photo blog.

Being able to capture the emotion, essence and beauty transcending from a subject is something we find amazing.
We hope you'll enjoy the photos we've shared here, feedback and comments are very much welcome and appreciated. Thank you!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Pathway

Taken at Souk Madinat Jumeirah

This type of rustic lamps and arches are just a few examples of common elements often used in Arabic inspired interior/exterior design.

Visit Monochrome Mondays to see other interesting entries.

15 comments:

  1. A beautiful, classic image with such perspective and a full range of contrast. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mariz,

    Thanks for the nice comment(s) in my blog, and I am honored to be placed in your "hall of favs"...

    You have some very nice photos here yourself...I enjoyed browsing your blog...

    Cheers,

    Scotty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought at first glance that there was some reflection here but there isn't, is there? Beautiful shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always loved perspective shots like this. Well done, and it looks great in b&w.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This was really beatiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just great, loved the light in in the patio!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this vanishing point perspective .. well done

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marvelous perspective and lighting! Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe I've had the pleasure yet of visiting your blog. Beautiful shots, all of them. Love the shots you take of buildings in your area. The hallway shot is great too with the shadows streaming in. I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Arabic/Morrocan architecture is very pretty. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This beautiful architecture works so well in monochrome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very impressive architecture. I like the perspective.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate it a lot. Have a great day =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Community Listings