Welcome, friend! Thanks for taking the time to visit our photo blog.

Being able to capture the emotion, essence and beauty transcending from a subject is something we find amazing.
We hope you'll enjoy the photos we've shared here, feedback and comments are very much welcome and appreciated. Thank you!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Reflective

I really love the effect of reflections when taking photos, so here are a few photos imported from my other blog which really fits this week's theme for Thematic Photographic (my first time joining this fun meme by the way, make sure to check out other reflective entries there).

9 comments:

  1. Most excellent reflective shots! Thanks for visiting mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three beautiful pictures. It's tough to choose a favorite, but being a city boy, I have to choose the first. I like the composition and interesting angle you caught.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that first photo- stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning reflexion pictures!
    I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that last photo of the colorful sky which reflects on the water. Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTW, i just gave you an award for your beautiful posts. Hope you do like it. Just get it at my page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I love the last two, but the first one just blows my mind! Wonderful composition!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great! That first one is so stunning, wow! The architecture, the clouds, the reflection. Amazing.


    I played along too albeit a bit too late. I like my photo so I decided to post it anyway.

    And if you have a chance could you please stop by Sweetanlo's Reflective Post

    She has an amazing reflective photo posted and is afraid that no one will see it since she posted so late.

    It really is a great photo and ok I'm biased but it really is. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of these shots are great, but I just had to comment, because I think that first photo is absolutely spectacular! OUTSTANDING!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate it a lot. Have a great day =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Community Listings