Welcome, friend! Thanks for taking the time to visit our photo blog.

Being able to capture the emotion, essence and beauty transcending from a subject is something we find amazing.
We hope you'll enjoy the photos we've shared here, feedback and comments are very much welcome and appreciated. Thank you!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Gloom

Something about the tone of this photo makes me feel somewhat gloomy, I guess that's just the effect of an overcast sky, but I'm still loving the drama in this sepia shot.

Check out other moods and interesting captures at Sepia Scenes.

10 comments:

  1. Yes, it is very moody. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get "Gloom" at all. "Serenity" maybe, but not "gloom".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, gloomy but in a good way. Fantastic sepia, particularly loving the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This does take a different persona in sepia. I would like to see the colored version too, but I think this is perfect.

    My entry is here: www.ewok1993.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't say gloomy. The sepia view seems to make the picture mysterious. The shape cannot be defined here, so our imaginations can work harder...I like this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree it seems a bit moody, but still, a beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much drama in this scene enhanced by incomplete, dark silhouettes! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely photo and very dramatic in sepia!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think it feels gloomy, I think the silhouette's of the trees brings out the rose of the sky, It makes the sky feel so expansive. Hope you can stop by to see my sepia scene Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate it a lot. Have a great day =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Community Listings