Welcome, friend! Thanks for taking the time to visit our photo blog.

Being able to capture the emotion, essence and beauty transcending from a subject is something we find amazing.
We hope you'll enjoy the photos we've shared here, feedback and comments are very much welcome and appreciated. Thank you!

Monday, May 25, 2009

Light Drapes

A shopping souk in Dubai Mall complex used (Christmas) lights together with soft Georgette-like tulle fabric to decorate its entrance area and hallways. This decor gave a very elegant and relaxing ambiance to the place. For some reason, I liked the photo even better in B&W than its original color, the mono gave the lights a better "starry" effect in the photo.

7 comments:

  1. Your choice was a good one - it is very stricking in B&W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this it made me stop and really look

    ReplyDelete
  3. So efectfull ths ligths was!! Stunning to see at christmas time I can belive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's beautiful. This is something that would definitely catch my attention as I try to figure out how they did that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's beautiful, it's so elegant and looks like something out of a fairy tale!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lights have an amazing effect

    ReplyDelete
  7. I imagine the color version is beautiful, but I think you made a great choice going with B&W. It sort of resembles the sparks of a large fireworks rocket or something similar.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate it a lot. Have a great day =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Community Listings